Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Worst Uni Day...

i just had one of the worst uni days in my life... not that it was physically draining, but it was seriously mentally tiring... for some reason, my brain seemed to fizzle out these few days and it is affecting my mood for the day.. i mean, c'mon... i only went two days without sleep... how bad can it be??

first, my day started with a bad plate of nasi lemak.... it wasn't sambal i ate this morning.. it was curry!!! it was so bad, i'm having dihorrea the whole day.. !! it was so bad, i played the worst game of pool ever!!! it was so bad, the sun fell down from the sky, milk curdled, birds died and paint peeled of the wall!!!!!.... ok, the last part was exaggerated, but the nasi lemak was really bad... serves me right for going cheap... $.$ ...

after that, i tried to refrain from drinking coffee today.. pffft... i gave up at lunch and down two cups of Kopi-O... i have to get over this coffee addiction.. why dont they come up with caffeine patches for the ones who get jittery only after 6 cups of strong coffee a day??? i cant wait for those to come out man... then i wont have to deal with sticky cups, spilling and black stains on my shirts....

then it was lab, which was THE MOST SCREWED UP PART OF THE DAY!!!!!!! i stayed for 3 hours, to copy down results off the wall... none of the results made sense, and all my markings on my test tubes were evaporated in the steam bath... i was mad, both with anger and without sleep.... i worked of my anger by bugging everyone in lab, the demo, kal, my mates and any random person who was unlucky enough to land in my sights... im sitting at my pc now and slowly knocking my head on the keyboard as i think back on all the crazy stuff i did today... oh god, please return my sanity to me before someone calls Tanjung Rambutan and makes them take me away.... i can bet that the sight of me being dragged awat in a straightjacket will bring releif to most classmates of mine.. YES I MEAN U, (insert name here)!!!!! xD...

the next "best" thing that happened was that the dance workshop started getting strict and was so determined to discipline the participants, anyone without an ID wasnt allowed in... i got in safely, thanks to mu holy morning ritual of browsing thru my stuff.... but my partner didnt get in... so i decided to opt for the friday class instead.. i like status quo, and i dont like changing dance partners, one, cause newbies are too stiff... two,newbies will be too friggin shy to dance the Cha Cha.... im more comfortable dancing with a friend than with a stranger... OMG!!! IM EMOING AGAIN!!!! i better go before i get worse...

CHEERIO!!!

No comments:

MY MusIC