Saturday, August 9, 2008

... o.0....

leeches are cute? thats the most disturbing sentence other than that superman joke that i've heard all day... we went for a field trip today to observe the difference between the organisms of different ecosystems... our lecturer made this comment on a tiny little leech that one of my friends found... i have pics, but not with me... will upload soon... anyway, it was deemed as cute, and was rolled into a ball and thrown away.

we had quite a bit of fun though, as we got to see a rather clean river (SUPER RARE!!!) most of us waded in the water, one of us took a bath.. lolx... more pics to upload!!!
urm....
well, i guess i owe an apology to you people for not posting religiously like i promised to... i have anassignment thats gonna be bombastically long... one of the seniors said that it is AT LEAST 15 pages long.... swt.. the best part, i dont really have a pc to work with cause my sis deciced to bust it and now im stuck using my dad's lappie... i have to wait until 11 for him to go to sleep and then only use the laptop. ..

oh, btw, i found this really great guitarist on youtube... guitar enthusiasts should really check him out... andy mckee.. please listen to his song 'rylynn' because, other than 'with or without you' by Doyle Dykes, i think its one of the best compositions i have ever heard...

erm..... what else....
i think thats all i have fo rtonite... trekking for a couple of minutes was fine because i only had a book and my pouch in my bag... unfortunately, my phone died out on me and i had to take a 1 hour walk to my house, with a backpack full of wet clothes!!!! what to do.... my bad luck....
well, im tired out for today, solmenly swear that i will upload the pics from the trip today, even if i have to hunt Shaz down...


NANDRI!!! MEENDUM SANTHIPOM!!!!

No comments:

MY MusIC