Saturday, August 2, 2008

OK OK

ok, i know, i havent been posting fo ra long time..
but thats only cause i have been too busy lately... its rather difficult to be in uni and blog all day at the same time..

but since im back.. lets hear me rant..

hmmm, lets see... the most interesting things that have happened to me since a few weeks back..
amazingly, im getting better at pool.. =) its not easy though.. i can never find a free slot in which to practice.. but i will improve myself more..
besides that.. i have anothr job, this time, in uni itself.. it is most probably the best job i have had so far cause im working in the one place i'd like to be the most... MUSA LOUNGE!!! =D

i love this job.. wouldn't exchange it with anyone... it the only job i have so far that is flexible enough to let me do my own work , at work... i wanna try to study, but its impossible to do without a pc or laptop. so Desmond, GET ONE....=)


another thing.. i discovered i can shake ass.. literally.... im in the Latin dance Class and i am surprised a my own love for dance.. the salsa and the rhumba is all i have gone so far, but its enough for me as long as im not left out in the Monash ball...*Assuming I go*...

*Thanks Mel for being such a great partner!!!! i dunno what i would do wifout you... =) =) =).... Huwgs!!*


thats all for today, or at least until i start getting bored of my lab reports again.... =( the dullest thing this week...
Buybye =)

No comments:

MY MusIC