Tuesday, August 12, 2008

~~~~~Monday Blues~~~~

its monday again..... that day of the week where people are forced to get their lazy butts out of that warm, cozy, comfy bed and get their lazzzy butts into gear to start working.. not for me...

its becoming a tradition that i do not sleep on sunday nights to finish my work... not because i am procrastinating, but because of my weekly pc problems... sure im guilty of procrastinating.. arent we all?? but its just that the fall of events make me unable to work for a long time.. last week, it was my pc, this week, it was my pc..... today, my lab manual vanished... thank goodness for johnson...he scanned his copy n sent to me.. after doing the intro and methods, i had a nudge in my lip, and decide o ask him bout the report, and lo behold!! only results and Q&A!!! thank my stars.. but there are 16 0r so questions, so im still screwed if i dont do it...

im off to sleep earl tonite.. i havent slept since saturday.. shall post more tomorrow.... nyte!!

CHEERIO!!!

No comments:

MY MusIC