Sunday, August 3, 2008

what tha Kwan!!!

my blog is not working properly leh.... i tried resetting the html and re-doing the whole thing, but no luck.... shite.. and it was soooooo pretty... : ( im so sad now.. anybody has any idea how to fix it? i put in pics as a background, but it just comes out white... : (

anyway...
I MISSED MASTERING BIO QUIZ 4!!!!!!!!

Shite.. it was due yesterday.. dammn it..
i was friggin tired and i was sick and i slept early.. i wanted to do it after i read the notes.. dammn.... pissed off with myself... gonna keep a planner of all my quizzes and work... seriously overloaded... and im not feeling well these two weeks.... =( hopefully im at full capacity next week....

seriously... Taekwando, Dance, Silverwings, MPAC, Lounge Duty, Assignments, Reports, Travelling.... man... i should be in the hospital by now...

An Average Weekday in My Life....
6.oo am- wake up, brush, shower, breakfast, (sometimes cook)
7.00 am- Send bro and sis to school, then walk to bus stop...
7.30 am- reach bus stop, wait for bus... bus usually comes five minutes later
8++ am- bus reaches sunway..start walking to uni..
8.30-8.45- usually reach uni, have a cup of coffee and wait for the lounge to open...
9.00- put my heavy, heavy bag in the lounge so that i dont have to lug it around all day...

this part depends on the day of the week...

Monday
9.00- Lab till 12
12.00- Biotech lecture
lunch
2- ENV Lecture...
2-6- chem report... which i never finish due to my other affiliations... =(

usually, i avoid walking until its 6 or 7 cause of one simple bloody reason... ITS WAY TO HOT TO WALK!!!!... imasgine carrying two bags, an umbrella and two bottles of water and walking for half an hour in the sweltering heat AND THEN wait for the bus which is never on time for up to an hour daily... thats why i do things at night...

anyway....
TUESDAY
9-Chem Lecture
10-break
11-ENV Lecture
Lunch
1-Biotech Lecture
2-Bio Lab...
5- try to do work, but usually im in the lounge or in the Welfare office doing my weekly share of work...

then i go home....

Wednesday
9- Lounge Duty
10-Chem Lecture
two hour break.. YAY!!!
1-ENV Lecture
Break
3-Biotech Lecture

dance at 5 and taekwando at 6.30... til 8.30....cant train to sparr cause last bus is at 10 and last train at 10.40... have to rush back to the bus stop... =(

basically, my thursday is same as my wednesday, cause i have MPAC in the afternoon..
my friday is free, but i still come early to avoid walking in the sun and aggravating my BO.. i do some work, then work in the lounge from 3-6, after which i have taekwando practice...

my timetable after getting home:
9(on other days)/ 11(on wednesday to friday)- reach home
till 12- bath, eat, online
12- start my work
3- sleep..

basically, i have a 21 hour day, out of which, 3-4 hours is wasted on travelling and waiting for the bus... i cant drive cause my famiy needs the kancil and i cant stay in sunway cause it costs me around RM100 a month to travel daily but more than RM 200 to stay...
personally, id rather pay an extra RM100 to stay than to waste a minimum of 3 hours a day, 15 hours a week, 60 hours a month, 720 hours a year and 2160 hours throughout my uni life,(3 months of my life btw..) , just waiting and travelling... i can seriously save myself alot of trouble by staying in sunway...

unfortunately..... the higher authorithy of my livelihood => De Almighty Decider aka DAD; disagrees and would rather me suffer than to have an easier life... haih...

OMG!! i just realised, im like... Emoing online... thats not good.... stop influencing me Dysfuncpsycho!!!!! =P

well... im off now... to sit in a corner and brood....

CHEERIO!!!

No comments:

MY MusIC