Wednesday, May 27, 2009

||:::|| Emo Day ||:::||

today is my emo day... didn't do any work today..
my usual study group is not here today.. all of them are doing assignments in the library.. I'm stuck here 'PMS'ing..
being single is really getting to me.. watching all the couples consoling each other all day.. loving each other... making each other feel good... i hate it.. someone was scolding me today for wanting to get together with my crush... i was accused of acting as someone that i am not just to impress the girl...

HELLOOOO!!!!

do i look like im trying to impress anyone??? i am myself and nobody else..

i like acting like a kid..
i like doing crazy stuff..
i am completely mad in the eyes of those who don't know me..
I'm even worse in the eyes of those who know me..
a lot of people dislike me for being open about what i really am..
i know my weaknesses and strengths..

all in all.. I'm comfortable with who i am.. so why should i care what others want me to be.. i was just advising my friend the other day..

DO WHAT YOU WANT , NOT WHAT YOU THINK OTHER PEOPLE WANT...

i am only taking my own advise cause i never EVER want anyone to be fooled.. i never want to lose a friend or someone more important because they were lulled into thinking that i am not what i really am.. i am just making sure that nobody gets hurt later in life..

i mean.. its kinda my fault for not toning down on my wacked atitude.. but yea.. i like myself..
maybe i shall try it for a month.. act like someone that i am not.. ...
..
...
......
........
nope.... never gonna be able to live with myself for doing that..

haihz... to find people who are able to appreciate me for who i really am is hard.. so thats why i keep a small group of friends.. and an even smaller group of close friends..

if i ever hear people saying that im acting like someone else, im gonna be super pissed..

hopefully tomorrow will be a better day...



a face in despair is not a mask that i wear,
its what i am, and thats how you have to accept me to be..

No comments:

MY MusIC