Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Emo Posst #gazillion...

hai hz.. just deleted another two posts.. finding it hard not to emo laa.. lets listen to some songs...



Nolita Fairytale by Vannessa Carlton



Summer Sunshine by The Corrs



What Can I Do by The Corrs



Rise Above This by Seether



Boyce Avenue cover of Ice Box by Omarion



The emptiness of the soul that craves filling... got this ice box where my heart used to be.. and its so very cold.. i seek warmth in you my friends.. thank you for supporting me guys.... i love you guys.. i know its not easy to be around me nowadays, but thanks for sticking thru this rough time with me... i shall try to be better from now on..


special credits to Bernie, bagus, victor, cyren, desmond, michie, TY, Jerry... and others who lend me their ear... thank you from the bottom of my heart...

No comments:

MY MusIC