Thursday, September 18, 2008

my fav movie lines, that i can remember...

why so serious?
lets put a smile on that face.
im batman. ..................."the Dark Knight"

run forrest, run.............." Forrest Gump"



my mamma told me......." Forrest Gump"

the names love, buddy love. .............."the Nutty Professor"


i waited for u for 8 years, all that time, have you waited for me? fight, OF course we will fight, of course we will make mistakes, and of course we will cry, but i want to cry with you, i want to fight with you, i want to make mistakes with you, i want to solve things with you, i will endure and always try, because i love you, and nothing else matters to me. " the Notebook"

You know why i left on this trip? i left because after my daughter left for college, i saw my wife for the first time without all the annoyance, the petty things i always disliked, and i couldnt remember how i felt when i held her hand when i was first in love with her, i cant remember how she looked at me when we first met, and i cant remember how much i used to love her. now that i came back, she said that i went as a stranger, but came back as a husband. i owe it all to you... "the bucket list"

im sure he loved his final resting place... he was buried on the top of a mountain, and it was illegal... "the bucket list"


theres more, but i have to keep typing, so ....

bye bye...

No comments:

MY MusIC